Mission & Vision
We exist to help alleviate suffering of the underprivileged in Mexico and other nations by bringing healing through health care and education. We are pursuing sustainable solutions to community development by encouraging education and utilization of local resources.
The vision will be accomplished through:
- Establishing land-based and mobile clinics
- Providing medical expertise and personnel
- Educating villagers in health care and nutrition
- Supplying remote locations by air and ground transport
- Building strategic collaboration with other organizations with complementary goals
- Establishing working relationships with local medical communities
More information about who we are and why we exist can be found by clicking here.
May 2013- Exciting education developments and more!
January 2013- 2012 financial statement and year in review
December 2012- Pastor Frank survives tragic accident
October 2012- More indigenous kids get vision help
November 2011 - Brechas Del Mirador Medical Clinic Updates
November 2011 - Wings of the Eagle provides shool uniforms and supplies for poor indiginous children
December 2010 - Wings of the Eagle takes over the work of AIM Mexico
September 2010 - 10 year-old Trique Indian Boy given new eyesight!
November 2009 - CELEBRATE EIGHT MONTHS of successful clinics at Colonia Brechas Del Mirador in Baja California!
May 2009 - New clinic opened at Colonia Brechas Del Mirador in Baja California!
Dec 2008 - Wings of the Eagle Inc. launches Partners for Health in Latin America
Feb 2008 - Successful visit to the state
of Chiapas in southern Mexico. Partnering agreement with state university reached!
Baja Video Here
Chiapas Video Here